المنتدى المغربي العربي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المنتدى المغربي العربي

منتديات المغربي الأصيل يرحب بزواره الكرام

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

Language+You inscribe to University

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد العثماني
مراقب
مراقب
خالد العثماني

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 707
العمر : 38
مدينتي : فاس
مهنتي : النت
هوايتي : الشعر
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/07/2007

Language+You inscribe to University Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Language+You inscribe to University   Language+You inscribe to University Emptyالسبت يناير 31, 2009 11:20 pm

Language
Language is obviously a vital tool not only is it a means ofcommunicating thoughts and ideas, but it forges friendship cultural ties andeconomic relationship.
Throughout history many have reflected on importance of languagefor instance language shapes thoughts and emotions , determining one’sperception of reality .language is not only a vehicle for the expression ofthoughts , perceptions , sentiments and values , It also represent ; afundamental expression of social identity .
Language of course is knowledge and in our world today, knowledgeis on the key factor in competitiveness.
Brains and knowledge are what create the prosperity and growth wetend to take for granted .In an advanced industrial society in an increasinglyinterdependent world the knowledge of other languages becomesindispensable.
In short, it’s very important to learn foreign languages butwithout forget your identity.

You inscribe to University
Dear madam; Date:
I am writing to ask about opportunities to study interpreting inyour university, I am Moroccan, aged 19, and I hop to pass my baccalaureate well .I want to become a Translator or interpreter in Arabic French and English , ifI obtain a place at this university , my uncle who lives in Las Vegas ,will paymy expenses.
My first language is Arabic, I have also French since the age of 9 , I speak it fluently , and I have a good reading and writing knowledge ofit.
My second foreign language is English, which I do not yet speakfluently, however. I can read it quite well and can write a certain amount . Ialso have a limited knowledge of Spanish.
I should be grateful if you would send me details of yourentrance equipments a copy of your prospectus and an application form.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Language+You inscribe to University
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
المنتدى المغربي العربي :: التعليم :: الدراسة والمناهج التعليمية-
انتقل الى: